Friday 17 June 2016

Review: One with You

One with You One with You by Sylvia Day
My rating: 3 of 5 stars
Gideon Cross. Falling in love with him was the easiest thing I've ever done. It happened instantly. Completely. Irrevocably. Marrying him was a dream come true. Staying married to him is the fight of my life. Love transforms. Ours is both a refuge from the storm and the most violent of tempests. Two damaged souls entwined as one. We have bared our deepest, ugliest secrets to one another. Gideon is the mirror that reflects all my flaws ... and all the beauty I couldn't see. He has given me everything. Now, I must prove I can be the rock, the shelter for him that he is for me. Together, we could stand against those who work so viciously to come between us. But our greatest battle may lie within the very vows that give us strength. Committing to love was only the beginning. Fighting for it will either set us free ... or break us apart.


I have read this series religiously for the past few years since I discovered it yet out of all the book I would have expected to love this last one but that unfortunately was not the case. it is the last one after all, the one where we possibly get out happy ending you know...but me I did not feel this one at all.

it took me ages to finish just reading it and that is saying something as I am a very fast reader when i actually love something. and this was lost to me...lost in a jungle of books i want to finish just for the sake of finishing them you know?

Anyway, I loved that this was finally the end to a good series I have enjoyed throughout the years yet it took so long to come to fruition that I even sort of forgot some facts. Still it was okay. and this is all I have to say about this book.

And without forgetting I hated that tragic death!!! like seriously??? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment