Tuesday 2 August 2016

Review: Hawke

Hawke Hawke by R.J. Lewis
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Hello Sexy!!!

Mysterious man with a dangerous past and a dangerous present life that intrigues me and who is an alpha to the boot and a bad ass motherfucking biker....give him to me anytime of day. Anytime.... just give him to me please.

Hawke, you were all that and more.. please let me dream of you. at least just one good good dream!

Tyler. you were all good for Hawke...Little young'un wanting the big ass biker. you remind me of me in my dreams when I think men like that would be good for me. but I know better...

Again, R.J.Lewis can write. the plot was intense and holy gods of Sumerian lore...that twist at the end. I never for once thought that it was that guy who betrayed the club. Nope, not even once which is how it is supposed to be.

Loved it. and I recommend to everyone. Now let me head to another one of your good books cause I am hooked.

0 comments:

Post a Comment