Saturday 20 May 2017

Review: Sword of Darkness


Sword of Darkness by Kinley MacGregor
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I read book three before I read book one of this series and no, book three did not ruin this book for me. matter of fact it made extra curious about this book.

So was I disappointed because we all know the anxious and more curious you get the better you want it to be and the more disappointing you will be if it takes a nosedive.

but no, it was a good book and I was certainly not disappointed at all.

This story brought on a new world to me. I am familiar with the King Arthur's world but not very much. I know very little so for me to read this story that was set in those times, was a new whole world. one that I liked.

Kerrigan and Seren made a good couple.

I recommend.


0 comments:

Post a Comment