Saturday 20 May 2017

Review: It Ends with Us

It Ends with Us by Colleen Hoover
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Give a girl a warning, would ya???

The one reason I got this book to read was that I was out of books to read and bored. I have never read nay of Coleen’s book and this book tempted me for sure, not with the blurb though as I have recently entered a covenant to not read blurbs so as I can enjoy the book more.(does this make any sense?)

So as I started reading the book I was honestly falling in love with the writing style of the author and promising myself to get more of her books as soon as I was done with this one. And then BAM the writing got even better that it gave me the shivers…and I tell you when that happens it means everything is going on well.

I have no problem with the writing at all.

The characters…

Ryle and Lily…Awwwwwwwwwww that is all I have to say because what the hell else am I supposed to write?????

And to the secondary characters, you guys were awesome…so awesome I wanna be you guys when I grow up.

Now to the story, Holy hells of shit (is this even correct?) anyways who gives a shit, right? So back to the story, this story had me climbing hills and mountains. I swear to the heavens I was an
emotional rollercoaster because I could not see how it was going to end… completely blind because as much as I loved the characters there were certain points where I was just blindsided and my mind would roll over dead!

Holy mother!

And then the ending came…

Let me tell you that I am not one who loves for a book to ruin their night but this book it fucking did. Ruined my night completely. And I cannot even talk about what about the finale in the book that ruined it former because I need you to go read it and come over here and hate it with me.

I do have to make the statement that I do not agree with what Ryle did but …. Tears and my heart-shattering…

Anyway, I might give Ms Author here another try with another book but if it ends anywhere near how this one ended, she has to know I will be doing something to her at her if I ever lay my eyes on her…

0 comments:

Post a Comment