Saturday 30 January 2016

Review: Mistaken Identity

Mistaken Identity Mistaken Identity by Alyssa J. Montgomery
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I received an Arc for an honest review,
Enjoy,
Intriguing? Awesome? Beautiful? Good writing? Perfect characterization? And an even better story? These are all found in just the first few pages of the book and after all that you just become obsessed with this awesome book.
After spending the past few hours reading this book I have to say I am not disappointed at all with the book though there are few points within that I thought should have held a better emotional connection especially when she revels she loves him and yada yada, Otherwise this is one great story that will keep you on the edge of your seat, bed or even the darn floor if you ask me.
Montgomery has managed to create a catching story for the audience with romance being kept squarely together with a nice web of lies and just hot action everywhere. What can I say? I really liked this book.
The story spins around Leah Hamlin who is impersonating her identical twin sister in order to give her sister the chance to get married with the assumed love of her life. This impersonation scandal gets out of control when Leah is whisked away to an island by the Greek multimillionaire Alex. Alex thinking that Leah is her twin sister plans to do everything to keep her away from his brother.
But there was one thing he had not put into the equation.
Falling for her as she is for him.
The author manages to keep the plot all together interesting and it is a great read, where I enjoyed reading a lot.
People know that lying always gets complicated and Leah knows so too yet as her web of lies become deeper she finds herself falling for Alex…
All in all I greatly recommend this story to everyone who enjoys
a) A hot Greek multimillionaire
b) A lady who is not afraid to speak her mind when the time is right
c) And great great scenes in and out of bed (get my meaning?)
Happy to say that this is a definite 4 stars, not the shivering kind but definitely worth reading. A great great read!

0 comments:

Post a Comment