Saturday 30 January 2016

Review: Soul Survivor

Soul Survivor Soul Survivor by Katana Collins
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I got an ARC and this is my honest review of the book!
Just whenever I think that I have read everything out there and just when I think that no other book could surprise me I get proven wrong.
And still it never ceases to amaze me.
This is my first book reading from Katana Collins and though it is the second in the series of soul stripper I can assure you that it is a joy to read. It is the way the author was able to put her words down that pulled me in the beginning.
Yes I agree there are way too many paranormal romances out there but with Katana’s soul stripper series it brings a whole new direction in my eyes.
Monica is a succubus and the main character. Having been an angel in the past this succubus knows exactly what she is doing. She is a strong independent girl who has to sleep with men to maintain her life on earth. There is a catch, sleeping with pure souls is better. Katana has managed to characterize Monica vibrantly and it will make you connect with her. Monica’s love or rather lust or care for another character named Drew just melts me. The moment when they meet and you can see the pure jealousy radiating around the room.
Too bad he has a girlfriend and she cannot sleep with him without draining a few days off his life. Can Monica’s life get any harder?
Throughout the book we are introduced to the past as well as the present and in between realizing that someone is after katana and her friends.
The love triangle in this book is so good. It gave me the good shivers and it certainly deserves the four stars! I loved every minute of reading it. I only have a few complains that I believe the rest of the world will have too…
• I want…I mean I demand Drew and Monica to find a way to be together…please
• And for Damien, whoooooo…the room just got a little hotter and I have to fan myself. This controlling man with deadly good looks and power is a man to watch out…
Katana you have certainly hooked me to your world. It was a pleasure reading it and I certainly recommend it to all of you out there with a need of something fun, classy, paranormal and romance with erotica intertwined.
A tremendous four shivering stars!


View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment