Saturday 30 January 2016

Review: Unscrupulous

Unscrupulous Unscrupulous by Avery Aster
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Review of unscrupulous by Avery Aster
“I knew I was in love when I couldn't fall asleep because she was lying next to me.”
That is one of the best and sweetest lines in this book. It made me really smile…mh.
Anyhow, this was a good read and I will rate with three stars. First to be noted I got this book form netgalley and second I read it in one day, yeah I never seem to posses the ability to put good books down.
However I went into this book thinking I’d be getting a whole sex everywhere kind of book but that was not the case. The sex scenes were present and trust me they were as yummy as they can get. If you like a lil’ bit of rough and oh…let me fan myself it is suddenly getting hot in here.
Taddy is an amazing heroine, the boss of her own company, worth millions of dollars, this girl will blow out your mind and I liked her. She was not the norm for me but still a good read. As for her man Mr. big daddy himself…wow. Wow..wow…wow! big daddy with the big anaconda…haha. This hero was a good read, I found myself liking him.
the rest of the characters were also good, but I am curious to learn more of Sheldon and vive. They were the two that stood out for me as I read this book.
The story…well it kept me reading till the end but there were times I wanted a little more depth. In the beginning the author took her time until the main characters met and sincerely I would have wanted them to meet a bit earlier. Nevertheless the story was great and I certainly did enjoy reading it very much.
This is a book I would recommend to those who love a good romance with steamy sex scenes.


View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment