Sunday 12 June 2016

Review: All the Rage

All the Rage All the Rage by T.M. Frazier
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

They call me Rage. My real name is like a shadow, always close behind, but never quite able to catch up. I fly under the radar because no one ever suspects I’m capable of the kind of brutal violence I commit each and every day. You see, I’m a girl. I’m nineteen. And I'm a killer. This life is all I know. It’s all I want to know. It keeps the s**t buried that I need kept buried. It allows me to live without thinking too much. Without dwelling on the past. Until him. It all changes when an ordinary boy becomes my next target. And my first love. I have to choose. The only life I’ve ever known has to die, or he does. Either way, I’ll be the one pulling the trigger...




Well rage, I have been wailing for your book for a while now and I have o say as usual T.M. Frazier did not disappoint. It was a good book, a really really really good book.

I loved it. It had all the elements I usually want in a book…from hot main characters with crazy characteristics all the way to very hot and extremely hot sex. Mrs. Frazier you had me fanning myself at times, it was that hot.

I did not put this book down until I finished it all and I am carefully thinking okay forget about thinking I want a hardcopy of this pronto…I need it to put in my all time favorite.

Rage…

You were simply put…golden. I loved that you were a strong girl who had weird shit going on for her that I would not want in real life but still I loved you. It is character like this that I love..For some weird reason.

Nolan…

You came off as this guy who was sweet and normal…that is in the beginning. Until the true marvelous colors you tried to hook off came to light. And those alpha tendencies I love so much came to full light.

The two of you together….

You two were a bomb...the bomb. The perfect couple.

Cannot say anything more…

I loved it.

my only issue with it, is that I wanted it to be longer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment