Friday 17 June 2016

Review: The Player

The Player The Player by Kresley Cole
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
A madman with a shadowed past . . . In the City of Sin, Dmitri Sevastyan finds her, Victoria Valentine—sexy, vulnerable, and in need of a protector. Obsession takes root deep inside him. Despite a history tainted with violation and betrayal, he will stop at nothing to possess her. A grifter with nothing to lose . . . Descended from a long line of con artists, twenty-four-year-old Victoria, a.k.a Vice, needs the score of a lifetime to keep her loved ones safe. She sets her sights on gorgeous and rich Dmitri Sevastyan. Even as the irresistible Russian toys with her body and mind, he tempts her heart. Love is the ultimate wildcard. When Vice and her associates maneuver Dmitri into a hasty Vegas wedding, he refuses to protect himself with a pre-nup, trusting her with all that he has. But can she trust him? As secrets unfold, the newlyweds share days of doubts and nights of the wickedest pleasures. Yet once Vice discovers her husband’s past, will she stay to fight for her marriage or cut her losses and run?.



Kresley Cole I want to be you when I grow up or maybe one of your characters (the female kind). I absolutely fucking love you…I might even worship you. I swear…

I loved…loved…LOVED this book. The player made my day today as I read it April 25, 2016. It was a good day because of this book. I kept smiling like a crazy person and thinking wow, will you like ever write something I do not like? And the answer was simple…nope. I do not think that will happen. I mean, we can see this from the past and seeing as I have read all your books and none of them disappointed I am thinking I will always love your books.

The Player.

In the game maker series I do not know what to say which one was my absolute favorite because all the three Russians brothers were hot and just to my exact taste. I loved them all but Dmitri brought something new…something not very new but something I thought was freaking amazing.

No spoilers here but wow, that switch up near the end. I was amazed and in awe. Wow…I did not expect it but when I realized what had happened I was amazed and fell in love with the man Dmitri was even more…

I want to be Victoria.

Seriously!!

Their love story (Victoria and Dmitri) was very interesting and I was not bored one singe bit. I am in love….so in love..

Five stars…that I will be rereading soon again.

And honestly for all who have read this, did a part of you want to read about Victoria’s sister and Walker? I want their story….

Oh my…thank Kresley. This was amazing as expected.

0 comments:

Post a Comment